A Directionary of Tools for Personal Transformation

Many are seeking support because they feel and see change occurring all around. Our options are to:
1. Move with it, dancing through the energy of its transformation or 2. Resist change and live in the chaos change can create.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Excitment

Last year seems to have been so 'junk' for so many people. Lots of folks I knew died, many others went through physical trauma that left them dealing with the long hidden emotional issues that severe chronic pain triggers...all of this without mentioning the financial trouble affecting almost everyone in the world. Much of 2010 found me struggling to find a sense of balance. With each attempt I would feel myself hit by another force as if I were a mound of clay cast on a potter's wheel. Every effort to rise would leave me feeling smashed, molded and beaten down. Yet, there was always a small quite voice in my mind whispering , 'this is temporary, it is a preparation, hang in there.' The voice urged me as to have faith, suggesting that the new year might be one of 'be-coming'.

I just researched the numerology on the number 11. It is a Master number; it has a very high vibration and stronger energy. This means everything in 2011 will happen faster and with more force. Those who have completed their 'dark night of the soul' and are focused on a higher intention will find the waters parting and their path clearly defined where as those who have not been willing to release the old will feel the full weight of their burden. As with a calender, the old year must end for the new year to begin.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, seems to be so much change and stress around at the moment. Money, jobs, health....what happened to all the good times? The only thing that seems to matter at times like this are family, friends, loved ones and any activity that brings you joy. If it wasn't for my photography hobby I be really down at work at the moment.

    Would be very grateful if some of you would follow my blog as I'm trying to get off the ground with selling some art work.

    http://darrencolecom.blogspot.com/

    Many thanks and hang in there everyone!

    ReplyDelete